Related Category Case Study
- Business Process Solutions
Redington offers on-demand production services for start-ups to commercialize its innovations & designs.
- Region India
- Industry Prosthetics
- Huge investments is required for starts-ups to commercialize their innovations & designs using conventional manufacturing process
- Product adoption & market potential will make new projects commercially unviable. Parts printed using conventional 3D Printers was not fulfilling the quality & certification requirements.
- Redington offered its production services during design, development, testing & certification of India’s first indigenously developed bionic hand & helped MakersHive to commercialize the product. Considering the production volume & Personalisation requirement, MakersHive opted for HP MJF technology for its manufacturing & chose Redington as its manufacturing partner.
- On-demand digital manufacturing services from Redington not only helped to bring out innovations to reality, but also helped to personalize their products as per the requirement of its patients
- At low investment in tooling, MakersHive was able to launch & manufacture India’s first myoelectric bionic hand & offer products at almost 30% cost of imported bionic hands
Using Redington Search
You can easily search the entire Redington site in several ways.
-Supply chain solutions
Fill up your details and we will get back to you