Related Category Case Study
- Business Process Solutions
Optimizing Performance: A Three-Tier Architecture Case Study in AWS
- Industry Leading Online Ecommerce firm.
Customer faced challenges in terms of rapid market growth and cater to the market demands with a scalable, highly available and secure solution on cloud.
- Our Approach
- By implementing a greenfield setup for IAAS on AWS cloud, helped the customer to achieve the required level of scalability and security.
- The Solution
- AWS cloud gives organizations a transformational opportunity to change the way they do business. Customers find that their scalability opportunities and security posture increase when they move to AWS Cloud which equips them to respond in a more efficient way to the market dynamics.
- Redington helped set up the greenfield infrastructure on AWS cloud with cost-effective and competitive solution using the below mentioned services.
- AWS Services utilized
- Multiple AWS Accounts
- Control Tower
- AWS Organization
- AWS GuardDuty
- AWS Inspector
- Route 53
- Load Balancer
- Web Application Firewall
- Cloud Trail
- Cloud Watch
- Billing Alarm
- To meet client’s requirements Redington suggested IAAS setup on AWS cloud with Applications and databases hosted on AWS EC2 and creating multiple accounts for different environments using control tower as per AWS well architected framework. Network infrastructure was designed according to the AWS best practices: with multi AZs and bastion hosts in public subnets. Requisite AWS services have been used for securing and monitoring the complete environment.
- Customer infrastructure was setup to a secure and scalable AWS environment.
- Due to the scalability of AWS cloud, the company’s business has no issues with serving their customers during peak loads.
- The downtime and risk of application failures have been minimized.